Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Temperature check of all riders before boarding. If someone has a temperature they will not be able to participate.
- All bikes will be sanitized before every ride and during every stop.
- Masks are required for all riders, except when eating/drinking. St. Louis City requires all individuals to wear a face mask or covering at all times when in indoor facilities and outside when social distancing is not possible. When you enter the bars you will need a mask. We will have masks available for all riders if you forget to bring one.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Bikes will hold 14 people (max), but each rider is asked to stay in same seat throughout the ride.
- Plexiglass has been installed near the driver.
- We ask that if you do not feel well, please stay home to keep your friends/family and our employees safe.
- Cancellation Policy: our normal cancellation policy is in effect. If you cancel 14 days prior we will give you a full refund minus the $30 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days you will be given a raincheck for later in the season. If you cancel within 7 days you will lose your deposit. If you cancel within 3 days, you will receive no refund and be charged for the tour.
If you have any other questions related to Covid-19 safety, please call us at 314-925-3933. You can also visit the city's Covid site by clicking here.